I have been "Tagged" by Apala Sengupta @ What's in a Name!!! Thanks Apala!!
Here are the tag rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag ten people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!
What Apala wanted to know:
1. What is the first think that comes to your mind when you hear the word 'Black'?
Ans: Starry Night! I lived at a hill station for quite a long time. There you can still see stars in the sky. I have spent lots of nights sitting at my door step and looking up at it!
2. Who is the most important person in your life and why?
Ans: My Mom, of course! She gave birth to me, has taken care of me through thick and thin, always put my needs first… List goes on. But mostly because she has been my best friend throughout and she still puts up with my tantrums.
3. What is/will be your expectation from a relationship with your partner?
Ans: I can get very emotional about the smallest things in life. If he takes care of those little things, then he can get away with everything else.
4. If you had not been in the profession that you are in today, what would have chosen and why?
Ans: I love to dance and would have loved to do it for a living – given an opportunity.
5. Name something that you do when you are alone and wouldn't do when you are with people.
Ans: Cry. I never cry in front of people – only into my pillow when I am alone.
6. One crazy thing that you have done in life.
Ans: There’s a whole bunch of crazy things that I have done and cannot list just one. What can I say - I had a busy time growing up with four elder brothers at home and a bunch of hooligans at school/college.
7. What are you afraid of?
Ans: Snakes & burning to death
8. Any regrets, however big or small it maybe?
Ans: Yes. There are two actually and both are HUGE.
9. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Ans: Put it in FD and live off it – occasionally travel the world!
10. Would you rather have the power to become invisible or the power to read minds? Why?
Ans: Power to read minds… sometimes I just wish I knew what someone is thinking.
11. A favourite quote.
Ans: “My dear, I don't give a damn.” - Margaret Mitchell, Gone With the Wind. That’s what I often say too.
Who Do I Tag?
- Vishal Mudgal
- Mohana Das
- Nilanjana Bhattacharjee
- Nobonita Chowdhury
- Anjana Vasan
- Antara Chakraborti
Now My Questions:
When and why did you start Blogging?
Do you comment on the blogs for increasing your readership or when you genuinely feel like reacting?
Do your friends & family know about your blog & do they follow?
What is the one thing you would like to change in your life?
What is the most memorable moment of your life?
What is your favourite song – the one which you hum often.
Do you have an Idol – a Role model?
Hard work or Fate. And why?
Where do you go/what do you do when you feel like being left alone?
Apocalypse is fast approaching and you are in charge of deciding which one book is to be saved… which book would you choose?
Friends are the family we get to choose. Do you agree?